PLC National Sports Leadership Conference
Every June at the University of Notre Dame
This summer, leaders of Catholic youth sports programs from across the U.S. will gather on the campus of the University of Notre Dame for a unique opportunity in Catholic ministry. Representatives of dioceses, parishes and youth athletic organizations will join forces to be in the vanguard of a movement to:
- transform the culture of youth sports;
- recognize the spiritual nature of athletics; and
- foster youth character and spiritual development through sports.
PLC Certified Trainers
The PLC Leadership Conference will provide training to those interested in becoming Certified PLC Trainers. The weekend conference will provide participants with the following:
- Mastery of the PLC coaching philosophy and materials.
- A comprehensive “game plan” for elevating the climate of youth sport.
- The knowledge base and resources necessary to lead PLC Workshops for coaches and parents in schools, parishes and community settings.
PLC Certified Trainers are eligible to receive $300 in compensation for all future Coaches Training Workshops (after the initial co-directed workshop which serves as the final requirement of training)
Advanced registration and a $200 deposit are required. The total $500 conference fee includes over 15 hours of training and instruction, workshop materials and most meals throughout the weekend. Travel and hotel accommodations are not included.
For additional information, please visit the PLC Leadership Conference website.